Are there things you do as a parent that you would be embarrassed if you got caught doing? There are mine.
- I drink my kids’ juice boxes because I miss having them even though I tell them it’s so they don’t spill it.
- I’m the one that ate all the Lucky Charms marshmallows.
- Picking my own nose after I tell my kids to stop. I have yet to be caught though, I’m stealthy like that.
- I saved two slices of left over pizza for myself and then snuck and ate it in the kitchen when no one was looking. I told the kids they ate it all.
- I ate the last ice cream cone.
- I told the kids we were out of the caramel core ice cream but I keep an extra one for myself that I sneak when no one is looking.
- I make spaghetti when I don’t feel like cooking but don’t have money for take out. We eat spaghetti a lot.
- I hide in the bathroom and play Words with Friends. I’m mem718 if you want to play me.
- I let the kids skip bath time for no other reason than I don’t feel like doing it.
- I take things out the cart when the kids aren’t looking, that they put in when they think I’m not looking.
- I told the kids that the candy on the shelf on the store is old and they only put new candy at Halloween, No one likes to eat expired candy.
- I make my kids eat their vegetables and dump mine when they aren’t looking.
Is there anything you do that you’re ashamed of or would be if you got caught?